A service/social event for men! This is a meaningful way to support the Retreat Center and have some fun along the way.
- Prepare and enjoy dinner together.
- Get inspired by a talk from Fr. John or Fr. Jacobo (that’s the SPIRIT part!)
- Socialize and relax after dinner (that’s the SPIRITs part!)
- Confessions will be available during the evening.
- Overnight accommodations will be provided.
This is the SERVICE part!
- The work begins after Mass and breakfast.
- There are plenty of projects to last the day, but we appreciate whatever time you can give us.
- July 23/24
- October 29/30
Gentlemen who are interested are asked to register so that we can properly prepare.
To register or to get more details please contact:
Charlie McCullough 703-851-0799