Personal Retreat Days
Need Some Time Away? Sometimes you just need a little personal time away from the world. Or, maybe a weekend retreat just won't fit your schedule.
Well, we have the perfect thing for you!
Come away by yourselves to a deserted place and rest a while.
- Typically scheduled on a weekday, 9am-4pm.
- Experienced retreat master will guide you to a place of rest with Christ, but you control your prayer time, allowing you to follow wherever the Holy Spirit leads you.
- Optional meeting with a member of the Retreat Team to receive guidance is available at certain point of the day.
- Optional time for one-on-one spiritual direction.
- Continental breakfast and lunch.
- Private room provided for your personal refuge. Each bedroom is outfitted with a bed, desk, sink and water closet.
8:30 am Continental breakfast
10-12 Prayer time/Optional Private meetings with Retreat Master
1-2:30 Prayer time
2:30-3:30 Holy Hour with reflection/Confessions
3:30-4pm Benediction and farewell
A private bedroom will be available for your use during the day. Each bedroom is outfitted with a bed, desk, sink and water closet.
$120 per person
In addition to the high-quality programming of our retreats, your registration fee includes retreat materials, meals, and lodging.