Windows to Heaven
How Art and Beauty Can Teach Us About God, and About Ourselves
Beauty is not just esthetic. Beauty is a bridge which invites us to be the best version of ourselves. Each experience of beauty begins an invitation to a better life and reminds us what God wants for us in our lives.
"Windows to Heaven" A series of presentations that will explore the history of Christian Art, it’s connection to the liturgy, and why it should matter to my life.
The series will study the meaning and purpose of beauty, and explore how beauty in liturgical art can lead us in exploration of the meaning and purpose of our lives, reminding us what God wants for us in our lives. A series of presentations that will explore the history of Christian Art, it’s connection to the liturgy, and why it should matter to my life.
Register for Individual Sessions
Individual session: $35 per person with Early-Bird Discount. See more details below*.
- Session 1: Thursday, December 15, 2022 | Registration closed
- What is Beauty? How Art and Beauty Can Teach Us About God, and About Ourselves
- Session 2: Thursday, January 5, 2023 | Registration closed
- The Art of Survival- How Christian Art Was Born
- Session 3: Thursday, February 16, 2023 | Registration closed
- The Theology of Life- Experiencing Art as a Sacred Space
- Session 4: SUNDAY, March 12, 2023 [FIELD TRIP✦] | Registration closed
- Art and the Living Experience of Liturgy
- Session 5: Thursday, April 20, 2023 | Registration closed
- The Process of Beauty- How Art Can Heal
- Session 6: Thursday, May 18, 2023 | REGISTER
- Becoming an Artist- How Art Can Make Me More Like Christ
Thursday Sessions: 7:30-9:00 PM
Sunday Session: March 12, 2023: TBA
Register for the Entire Series for $210 per person.
Register for Individual Sessions:
- Early-Bird Price: $35 per person, if registration is received by midnight 7 days prior to the event.
- Regular Price: $50 per person, for registration if received after the Early-Bird deadline.
Each session will be led by Fr. Vito Crincoli, LC, Director of the Leadership Training Program
Fr. Vito entered the Legionaries of Christ at Immaculate Conception Apostolic School in 1993 at the age of thirteen. He did his Novitiate and Humanistic studies at the Legionaries of Christ Seminary in Cheshire Conn. He studied Philosophy from 2000 to 2002. In 2002 Father was sent to work with youth in Mexico. In 2006 Father returned to Rome to study Theology and was ordained to the priesthood on December the 12th 2009. He returned to Mexico to continue his ministry among young people through chaplaincy and mission work in schools. Father returned to Rome in 2019 to study a license in Spiritual Theology, especially in the field of Liturgical art, iconography, and the theology of the Saints. He is now the current director of the Leadership Training Program here in Washington DC.