It’s easy to get caught up in the flurry of demands!
The Monthly Mini-Retreat is a STOP to take stock of what God has done for me, where I am, and where I believe God wants me to be.
- Meditations and talks are presented by Priests and lay Spiritual Guides
- Each Mini Retreat includes Mass, Talks, Time for Personal Prayer and a Meal.
- Suggested Donation: Please RSVP here. A free-will offering of $20 is appreciated to help us cover our costs.
- Sep 26 / Sep 27
- Oct 24 /Oct 25
- Nov 14* / Nov 15
- Dec 12 */ Dec 13
- Jan 23/ Jan 24
- Feb 27 / Feb 28
- Mar 27 / Mar 28
- Apr 10/ Apr 11
- May 22/ May 23
- Jun 26 / Jun 27
The Art of Relationships: The Masterpiece God is Making of Our Lives
- Sept: Made in God’s Image: Made for Relationships
- Oct: The Power of Our Words
- Nov: You’re NOT Listening!
- Dec: Social Media: Naughty or Nice?
- Jan: Teaching People How to Treat You
- Feb: Special Guest Speaker: Fr Mark Haydu Topic: TBA
- Mar: Embracing Change
- April: Mercy Me! Healing Broken Relationships
- May: A Mother’s Love
- June: The Feminine Genius