As a small nonprofit organization Our Lady of Bethesda Retreat Center strives to present programs at reasonable prices while covering our costs and making it possible for us to continue our mission.
- Cancellation requests
- Request to cancel your program registration must be received at least 7 days prior to the event start date in order for us to issue a refund of the registration fee.
- Any refund processed will be the cost of the retreat minus the non-refundable $75 processing fee attached to all registrations.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the retreat are 100% non-refundable.
- Requests to transfer to a future event must be received at least 7 days prior to the start date of the event. Transfers to another event do not pay a processing fee but must be used within 1 year of the original registered start date. We do not charge a processing fee for transfers. We will honor transfers up to one (1) year after the date of the original program.
- In the event that Our Lady of Bethesda must cancel a program, you will be offered the option of transferring your payment to another event or of receiving an immediate refund of 100% of the registration fee.
Our Lady of Bethesda provides a range of nutritious menu options for all our guests. Guests with specific food preferences may bring their own items to supplement the offerings provided by our kitchen. However, due to current restrictions and concerns, guests are not permitted to use the kitchen and kitchen staff cannot prepare your food. There will be a small refrigerator available in the dining room where guests may store their own clearly marked items; guests must remove those items upon departure.
OLB is a special place for many to connect more deeply with our Lord, and we welcome visitors to enjoy the peace of the chapel and grounds when programs are not ongoing. We appreciate your cooperation with the following:
- Chapel time for prayer…we will have our chapel available for those who would like to spend some time with our Lord. Our Lord awaits us here. We ask that you respect the time and space of others.
- Our outdoor Stations of the Cross and rosary walk are always available for you to pray.
To ensure the health and security of our visitors, and event attendees, as well as the safety of Our Lady of Bethesda staff, the Center has implemented the following policy:
Amidst the ongoing effects of COVID-19, the staff at OLB continue to prioritize the health and well-being of our visitors, and event attendees. We are committed to following the Montgomery County guidelines for safety, as stated on their website: https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/covid19/face-coverings.html
Following these directives will help to slow the spread of the virus and create a safe environment for all.
The COVID-Safe Information is subject to change as national and local guidelines are updated in response to COVID-19. The Center will provide the most up-to-date public health procedures to improve the safety of our visitors. There is no absolute protection against contracting COVID-19. Staff ask that you understand that anyone entering the Center will assume their own risk while we do our best to protect you.