As a small nonprofit organization Our Lady of Bethesda Retreat Center strives to present programs at reasonable prices while covering our costs and making it possible for us to continue our mission.
- Cancellation requests
- Retreats and programs with a price point of more than $100: A request to cancel your registration must be received at least 7 days prior to the event start date in order for us to issue a refund of the registration fee. Refunds will be subject to a non-refundable processing fee of $75.
- Retreats and programs with a price point of $100 or less: Retreats and programs priced $100 or less are non-refundable. Requests to transfer these fees must be received at least 7 days prior to the start date of the retreat.
- Requests to transfer
- All transfer requests must be received at least 7 days prior to the start date of the event. As a courtesy, Our Lady of Bethesda Retreat Center will transfer your payment one time and within one year to another OLB retreat or program. After one year, money not utilized for a retreat or program will be recorded as a gift to Our Lady of Bethesda Retreat Center.
- If Our Lady of Bethesda must cancel: In the event that Our Lady of Bethesda must cancel a program, you will be offered the option of transferring your payment to another event or of receiving an immediate refund of 100% of the registration fee.
Our Lady of Bethesda provides a range of nutritious menu options for all our guests. Guests with specific food preferences may bring their own items to supplement the offerings provided by our kitchen. However, due to current restrictions and concerns, guests are not permitted to use the kitchen and kitchen staff cannot prepare your food. There will be a small refrigerator available in the dining room where guests may store their own clearly marked items; guests must remove those items upon departure.
OLB is a special place for many to connect more deeply with our Lord, and we welcome visitors to enjoy the peace of the chapel and grounds when programs are not ongoing. We appreciate your cooperation with the following:
- Chapel time for prayer…we will have our chapel available for those who would like to spend some time with our Lord. Our Lord awaits us here.
- Our outdoor Stations of the Cross and rosary walk are always available for you to pray.